The Montreux Jazz Festival (formerly Festival de Jazz Montreux and Festival International de Jazz Montreux) is the second largest annual jazz festival in the world after Canada's Montreal International Jazz Festival. This legendary festival, arguably the most famous in Switzerland, takes place during the height of summer on the shores of Lake Geneva.
The festival boasts years of experience, always has a quality roster and, with 2018 marking its 52nd year, it does not disappoint. Over 1300 artists have performed at the Festival from 1967 to 2016, with the most appearances by Herbie Hancock (27 times) and B.B. King (21 times). A veritable anthology factory, this master stage still echoes with the voices of David Bowie, James Brown, B.B. King, Keith Jarrett, Carlos Santana, Etta James, Patti Smith, Massive Attack, Björk, Radiohead, Leonard Cohen, Deep Purple, or Prince.
Songdew in association with Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. brings a chance for Indian musicians and music lovers to witness the most adored and the much-awaited Jazz festival in Switzerland.
Know if you fit our requirement.
1. Are you a Jazz music lover? Yes?! We welcome you onboard :)
2. You should have at least 1 song/video on your Songdew profile. If you're not an artist, sing/play any of your most loved songs.
3. The track should ideally be 2 minutes long.
What will you get?
1. One Couple Economy Ticket on Swiss International Airlines Ltd. (Roundtrip)
2. One Couple entry ticket to one concert at the Festival (29th June -14th July)
3. Two Nights Stay at Lake Geneva (courtesy Switzerland Tourism)
4. Back Stage Tour of the event
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
|Artist Type||Band | Vocalist | Instrumentalist | Others|
|Genre||Acoustic, Blues_n_RnB, Others, Jazz, World|
- One Couple Economy Ticket on Swiss International Airlines Ltd.
- One Couple entry ticket to one concert at the Festival (29th June -14th July)
- Local Travel Pass
- Two Nights Stay at Lake Geneva (courtesy Switzerland Tourism)
- Back Stage Tour of the event
1. It is mandatory to have at least one song/video on your Songdew profile.
2. The tracks should ideally be 2 minutes long.
3. The artist(s) will be chosen by the festival team and Songdew and the decision will be final.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us