Milestone'19, BML Munjal University in association with Songdew brings you a chance to win prizes worth 1.5 lacs. Participate in Unplugged the acoustic group singing contest where the teams cover the best songs using basic instruments and impress the crowd.
Milestone ‘19 is the third annual Techno-Cultural and Management fest of BMU. It is a multi-faceted festival which will host a wide range of cultural and technical programs and this edition of the fest is to be hosted from 8th-10th February 2019. Throughout the three days, it will offer a platform for artists to perform, techies to prove their brilliance, speed enthusiasts to get behind the wheel, and fashion freaks to walk the ramp. Based on the success of its previous editions, the 67th Milestone ‘19 will strive to surp benchmarks for the Annual fests in India.
So hurry up and register to be a part of this extravaganza. The Final Round will take place at BML Munjal University.
Rewards and Prizes:
The winning team will have their video released over 150 digital platforms including Spotify, Saavn, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Gaana, Google Play Music, etc. and Promote the release on Songdew TV (which has a reach of around 40 Million Households), worth INR 1.5 lac
|Level of Artist||College|
|Artist Type||Band | Vocalist | Instrumentalist|
Registration: No on-ground slots will be available, all registrations shall be online
Team Size can be between 2 to 6
• Inter- college participation is allowed but an individual can be a part of only 1 band
• At least 1 vocalist and 1 instrument required.
• Obscenity (at the discretion of the judges) of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate
• The time limit should strictly be followed. Participants will be penalized by judges for not
• The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
• The decision of the organizers regarding the final line-up would be final.
• The maximum time limit for the final round per performance should not exceed 15 Minutes (this includes
• Participants exceeding the time limit will be disqualified.
Judging Criteria, Final Round: Quality of vocals, quality of instrumental music, Uniqueness, Overall Impact.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us