Thundermarch,NIT Silchar -one of the biggest rock/metal fest of North East India. Thundermarch'15 is on its way and this time it’s going to be bigger. With international bands headlining the fest for years, another attraction of Thundermarch is the “Battle of the Bands”. As the name goes, it is the battling arena for country’s heavyweights of metal and rock and roll. This event has been seeing participation of a large number of various rock bands from different pockets of India and it is expected to increase manifold times this year. This has also occupied the columns of several newspapers ever since its introduction. Besides that huge sums of money are awarded to the winning bands. It is good to see bands from all over the nation performing on one platform.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
- Prizes are worth Rs 100000.
- Minimum of 2 Mp3 and 1 live video of performance is must for applying.
- All bands/performers must use the back line gear provided. There will be top of the line drums, guitar amps and bass amps. The drums will have a double bass pedal. The only equipment the band should bring is their guitars, keyboards, pedals and sticks.
- Each bands/performers shall have 15 minutes (prelims).These 15 minutes include time spent getting on the stage ,sorting the sound and performing, and shortlisted bands for final battle will get 30 minutes to perform.
- Each band/performer must perform at least one (1) original composition in prelims.
- No profane or socially unacceptable lyrics or behavior will be tolerated. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate disqualification.
- Thundermarch'15 has the right to use your band?s bands/performer?s name and images in any and all promotions they wish
- Food and accommodation will be provided to the best available to all bands participating in Thundermarch'15 battle of bands. No travel charges will be provided.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us