So you've dreamt of becoming the next singing sensation in the industry? Well, now your voice has a perfect destination. If your dream is to sing aloud to the world and make people fall in love with your music, it is time to make it all come true! Songdew unveils the first leg of its new initiative 'The Next' wherein we are hunting for The NEXT singing sensation. Only the best voice will triumph and will take the popularity once and for all.
Who is eligible?
Everyone, just everyone whichever age, gender, genre of interest, professional or amateur, if you believe in your voice and need a platform to shine then you have come to the right place.
How to apply?
Step 1: Create a 1 minute (at least) video of yourself, singing (not necessarily live) any of your favourite song. More than 1 song can also be uploaded.
Step 2: Upload the video on YouTube. (It can be kept public or unlisted)
Step 3: Click to participate on this page and provide the URL of your YouTube video link.
Step 4: Bingo! Your application is successful.
The winner takes it all..
The chosen voice will get what each singer aspires for:
1. Collaborate with Deepak Sugathan, an established producer hailing from Mumbai, to sing, compose and produce a new song. View his profile.
2. Get a music video made for your new song in collaboration with Deepak Sugathan.
3. Release your new song to 150+ stores across the globe through Songdew.
4. Get extensive promotion on Songdew TV with a cumulative reach of over 30 Mn+ households.
5. Get promoted on Songdew website, app, Radio station and reach upto 4.2 Crore listeners across the country.
|Level of Artist||College | Professional|
1. Participation in this opportunity is optional and voluntary.
2. Upload should be in the form of video only.
3. No fee is required to be paid for participating in this opportunity.
4. The opportunity is valid for singers from India only.
5. The opportunity is open for both singers and singer-songwriters across the country.
6. It is mandatory for artists to submit their artist profile with contact details.
7. The video should have a duration of at least 1 minute.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us