Songdew brings an interesting opportunity for the most exciting and talented artist/band to win a paid gig at Rodeo. ‘Songdew Music Saturdays’ in association with 94.3 Radio One will be held at Rodeo Tex Mex Restaurant, Connaught Place, New Delhi on 9th April & 23rd April, 2016.
Two artists/bands (genre: classical rock/soft rock/retro/covers/country/acoustic, language: English) will be selected to perform for the event. The bands shouldn’t have more than 2 members.
Bands required: 2
Last date to apply is 20th March 2016. Participate now and win a paid gig to perform at Rodeo.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
|Genre||World, Rock, Pop, Blues|
- Bands/artists will be considered only if they have at least 2 original songs uploaded on their Songdew profile page along with band profile and contact details.
- Two bands/artists will be selected to win a chance and perform for the Songdew Music Saturdays at Rodeo.
- Genre – classical rock/soft rock/retro/covers/country/acoustic; Language-English
- The bands will be shortlisted by the editorial team of Songdew and Rodeo, New Delhi. Their decision will be final.
- No entries will be considered post 20th March 2016.
- The main event is on 9th April & 23rd April, 2016 at Rodeo, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us