The Big Band Theory is the biggest event in Manzar at ICT Mumbai. The Big Band Theory, ultimate clash of bands is calling out all the talented bands of any genre. The event will take place on the 6th & 7th of February 2016 at ICT grounds from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. . The event will be conducted in two phases, the elims and the finals.
Manzar is the annual cultural festival of the Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. Since its inception in 2007, Manzar has been one of the fastest growing festivals in the country. The festival witnesses a footfall of ten thousand students from over a hundred colleges, all over India. Manzar is an invigorating phenomenon which aims at providing a platform to showcase talent in multiple fields and memories to take home. The energy that the students perform with is liberating and the adrenalin levels are on cloud nine.
What are you waiting for? Apply today and stand a chance to win cash prize upto Rs. 12, 000.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
|Genre||World, Rock, Pop, Hiphop, Jazz, Classic, Metal, Sufi, Alternative, Electronic, Folk, Blues, Metal|
The registration fees for the event per band is 1000 rupees per band.
- The band must have at least two original audio songs uploaded on your Songdew profile page and at least one live performance/jam video of the band, only then you will be considered for selection to Top 5.
- Registration Fees - Rs.1000 is to be paid.
- Genre - Any
- The final selection of the top 5 bands for the finals will be taken by the cultural fest committee and their decision will be final.
- Award for the winning band- Upto Rs 12,000
The Big Band Theory™ RULES:
- There is no restriction on the language of vocals.
- Playing time of 10 minutes will be given during eliminations.
- Playing time includes time for sound-check and setup.
- 5 teams will be short-listed for the finals, out of which there will be 1 winner and 1 runner-up.
- For the finals, a total of 20 minutes will be given to each band. Additional 2 minutes will be given for sound-check. 20 minutes will be the actual playing time.
- Swearing and abusing on-stage is not allowed. Any band found guilty will be disqualified.
- Distortion is allowed.
- A maximum of 8 members can be on-stage at a time.
For queries contact:
Name: Subodh Sonar
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 9146399023
In case of any doubt, you can contact us