Antaragni (The Fire Within) is the annual cultural fest of IIT Kanpur. It’s been 50 years since its inception in 1964 and today it is the largest cultural festival of Northern India.Antaragni hosts over 250 colleges participating in over 100 different events in the 4 days of the fest. Over 40,000 people from around the country and abroad visit the fest including participants and spectators.
Junoon is India’s Biggest Eastern Band Competition that has had participation from over 200 colleges in past years. This year, the competition is open for all college pro and semi pro bands across India for participation.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
- All bands need to take part in the Pre-lim contest of Junoon by uploading/ embedding video recording links of two songs on their profile page on www.songdew.com
- The video can be of an OC (Original Composition) of the band or a cover performed by the band. Please note that preference will be given to OCs.
- The video should clearly show all the band members performing and all the instruments used.
- Shortlisted bands from the online contest will be invited to the main event to be held in IIT-Kanpur.
- Bands will be informed via E-mail and the selected bands will be listed on the Junoon website.
- The last date of participation is 21st October 2015. No entires will be accepted post the same.
- Results will be announced by 30h October 2015.
- The registration fee (Entry fee for the fest) is Rs.1300 per person that will have to be paid at the time of main event at IIT-Kanpur.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us