FAB India, one of India's most iconic brands is not just widespread in India but has its wings across 7 countries, 75 cities and 188 stores. With an annual turnover of 1000+ crores, FAB India has a footfall of over 1 million visitors on monthly basis.
Fab India in association with Songdew is out with a unique opportunity for artists and bands to promote your music across all Fab India stores. There will be 8 fusion songs selected through the Fab India Contest, the tracks will feature on the FAB India Music CD that be played and promoted across Fab India stores and outlets.
Who all can apply
If you are a producer/composer/arranger or a band and have a flair for fusion music, the this opportunity is just for you!
What kind of music are we looking for?
We are looking for the finest fusion music that has a fine blend of ethnicity and modernity, that personify the brand of Fab India.
FAB India Music CD
The CD will feature eight of the finest fusion songs that will be played and promoted across all Fab India outlets in India and abroad.
Reward for winners
The contest offers Rs 1 Lac for the artist if all eight tracks are selected by the same artist /band . If some of the selected song are chosen for the CD then for each song, there will be Rs 10 thousand given as reward.
Get your music featured on this unique compilation with Fab India. Share your fusion tracks with us by clicking on the submit button below. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before you submit the tracks.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
|Artist Type||Band | Vocalist | Instrumentalist|
- The tracks can be of electronic, semi electronic or acoustic form of music.
- The tracks may be instrumental, semi instrumental or may carry vocal elements.
- The track length can vary anywhere between 4-8 mins.
- You may upload track in MP3 format for the contest submission, however, for the track selected, we will require the songs in WAV format.
- Each artist/band may upload multiple tracks for consideration.
- The contest is only open to artists/ bands from India and abroad.The contest is open to all artists and bands of fusion, electronic, acoustic and folk music space.
- The contest is open till 15th Oct 2015.The shortlisted tracks will be declared in Nov-2015.
- The selected 8 tracks will feature on the FAB India compilation to be aired across all FAB India stores.
- By uploading tracks for the contest, you are confirming that you own all rights to the content being used in the tracks and that you have all permissions to licence out the track to Songdew for distribution and licensing in India and abroad. Click here to download the license agreement.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us