Sign your Band up for the once in a lifetime opportunity at CLIFFESTO 2016 and stand a chance to win Rs. 50,000. CLIFFESTO 2016 presents the most exciting battle of bands - BAND SLAM. Drop your bass. Use your guitar to electrify the crowd.
CLIFFESTO 2016, Annual Techno - Cultural fest of National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand will be taking place this 19th Feb - 21st Feb, 2016. Cliffesto is an amalgam of a plethora of events which encompass every possible flavour. The inception of Cliffesto is with the aim of promoting arts and entertainment through various cultural events and activities
Bands of any genre are invited to grab this opportunity. Apply before 19th Feb 2016.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
|Genre||World, Rock, Pop, Hiphop, Jazz, Metal, Sufi, Alternative, Blues, Metal|
- The bands must have at least two original audio songs uploaded on Songdew profile page and at least one live performance/jam video of the band, only then you will be considered for selection.
- Genre - Any, Language - Any
- No. of Band members allowed: 3-8. At Least 1 vocal, 1 percussion and 2 other instruments required (different guitars counted individually).
- TIME LIMIT: 15 minutes (including the set up and clearance time)
- Closing Date for Entry: 19th February 2016
- Prize: Rs. 50,000
- Bands have to sing one original composition or at least one known song (bollywood / english ) revamped in their own style. This would mean improvisation (or changing the genre) of the music of the song without changing its lyrics. However, minor changes and addition of a rap/refrain different from the original lyrics will do.
- The songs should have English/ Hindi lyrics, however a refrain in any different language ( regional/ foreign) is allowed.
- At least 2 different instruments are to be played, different guitars are counted as different instruments.
- Purely instrumental pieces are not allowed. At least 1 vocalist is compulsory.
- Obscenity (at the discretion of the judges) of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Classical numbers are not allowed.
- Time Limit should be strictly followed. Participants will be penalized by judges for not doing so.
- The decision of the organizers with respect to line-up is final and abiding.
For Queries Contact:
Bhawan - +91 75973 00595
In case of any doubt, you can contact us