Paytm, One97 Communications’ flagship brand, is the pioneer in the online payments space in India & is the largest marketplace & mobile commerce platform in the country. Catering to over 80 million customers from across the country, Paytm has taken shopping experience and money transfers to a next level making the brand a household name.
After the success of the song #PaytmKaro, Paytm in association with Songdew now invites talented musicians from across the country to make their versions of the iconic brand song and get promoted by Paytm and Songdew..
The brand song needs to strictly follow the existing composition and existing lyrics as mentioned below:
Paytm Karo Lyrics by Prasoon Joshi
Ankahi baaton se, pyaari si saugaaton se,
Gullak Apne dil ki tum bharo.
Chutte ki jhig jhig ki chutti karo
Miles mein tum thodi si smile bharo.
Goli dena band karo.
Bus ek scan mein done karo
Batue ko tum gul karo
Masti ki tanki full karo
Har mauke ko catch karo
Cashback pe aish karo
Choti choti khushiyon ko phir se jeeyo.
Zindagi jeenein ka naya tareeka shuru karo. Paytm karo.
Know the selection process
1. Upload your semi-produced/produced version of the brand song on the above-mentioned lyrics.
2. The basic composition and melody need to be same as the original, however, the arrangement/production and vocal rendition has to be unique - the artists may improvise on the composition and may change production as per their own style/genre and musical ability.
3. Out of all the entries, three versions will be finally selected.
What will you get?
1. Top three selected artists/bands will get cash reward of Rs 40,000 each by Songdew.
2. The selected versions will be promoted by Paytm on their Facebook, Twitter and YouTube page.
|Level of Artist||Professional|
|Artist Type||Band | Vocalist | Instrumentalist|
|Genre||Acoustic, Alternative, Ambient, Blues_n_RnB, Christian, Others, Country, Electronica, Folk, HipHop, Jazz, Metal|
1. Scratch versions uploaded should give sufficient idea of the production.
2. The uploaded track(s) should strictly follow the existing composition and lyrics, however, the production style can change.
3. Produced/ Semi produced tracks should be submitted by 27th April.
4. The shortlisting and selection decision will be taken by Songdew and Paytm and their decision will be final.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us