Radio City Freedom Awards (RCFA), the most definitive platform to recognize, honor and celebrate talents across the Indie music diaspora, is back with its 6th edition. Hurry up and win accolates for your wonderful music.
Apart from awarding credible compositions, RCFA also applauds notable non-music contributions to the field of independent music.
Music Genre based categories:
- Best Hip-Hop/Rap Artist
- Best Folk Fusion Artist
- Best Pop Artist
- Best Rock Artist
- Best Metal Artist
- Best Electronica Artist
Following a thorough screening by the interim jury, the short-listed nominations will be up for two awards in each music-genre based category. For e.g.: Best Pop Artist – Judge’s Choice and Best Pop Artist People’s Choice. The People’s Choice Award will be selected through public voting only.
Non music genre based categories:
- Best Video
- Best Album Art
- Best Young Indie Artist
- Best Indie Collaboration
- Indie-Genius: Person of the Year
|Level of Artist||Professional|
|Artist Type||Band | Vocalist | Instrumentalist | Others|
- All Indian independent artiste / independent Music Labels having intellectual property rights over music for the music / album are permitted to participate in the awards i.e. entities with a registered address in India.
- The participating song/album must have been officially released in India between October 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018
- The language of consideration for the Awards is any Indian Language. However entries in English language can be submitted only by a person of Indian origin. There is no restriction for participating or submitting entries in any Indian Language with an exception of English language
- Re-releases, remixes and compilation albums which feature songs originally released before the eligibility period are not considered for the Awards
In case of any doubt, you can contact us