If Jazz is your way of life, you're our perfect fit for a feature in Niji magazine. Songdew in association with our UK based talent magazine - Niji Magazine is hunting Jazz music this month.
There will be two features:
- A spotlight interview: an exclusive interview that features on the roll deck of the music page.
- A new single/album blog: perfect for an artist who is releasing a new track, EP, album.
Niji Magazine is UK’s biggest online source for emerging talent which showcases talent from all areas of the Fashion, Art and Music industry. Whatever your talent, if your work inspires them, it will inspire their readers. Niji desires to tell the world about what they’ve seen, read or heard, because if they don’t, the world will be a poorer place for it. They don't discriminate against genre, convention, popularity or experience. Their ethos have always been to provide media platform to the talented artists at affordable and in some exceptional cases for free.
Hit I'm interested and confirm your interest now.
Songdew provides innovative promotional tools to Artists to share music, get discovered and amplify their reach. Since 2013, more than 25000+ Artists have used Songdew to connect with venues, brands, festivals, blogs, influential artists, record labels and fans in order to increase their reach and advance their careers.
|Level of Artist||College | Professional|
|Artist Type||Band | Vocalist | Instrumentalist|
- Artist will be considered only if they have at least 2 original songs uploaded and artist information on the artist Songdew Page.
- Two artists will be selected to get featured on Niji Magazine for the month of Dec 2017.
- Genre-Any, Language - English only.
- The artist will be shortlisted by the editorial team of Songdew and Niji Magazine and their decision will be final.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us