MiD Day, India's most popular tabloid, will feature one (1) Songdew Artist/Band in its upcoming issue. The feature will include an exclusive interview of the selected artist/band covering its musical journey so far, origin, music influences, achievements, latest works and upcoming tours. Besides this, the feature will also include pictures, website and social media links.
About MiD Day:
MiD Day is a morning daily Indian compact newspaper. Editions in various languages are published in Mumbai and Pune. Established in Mumbai in 1979, the Tabloid today has an estimated readership base of 5,00,000 for MiD Day (English) in Mumbai and broke into the list of top 10 Indian newspapers by readership in the 2013 Indian Readership Survey list.
|Level of Artist||Professional|
|Artist Type||Band | Vocalist | Instrumentalist|
-The contest is open for artists and bands across all genres.
- Bands/artists will be considered only if they have a minimum of 1 original song uploaded on Songdew.
- 1 artist/band will be selected to get featured on MiD Day.
- The artist/band will be selected by the editorial of Songdew.
- The content of the feature will be submitted to Songdew by the selected artist/band.
- The selected artist/band will be informed via e-mail and contact number.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us