Do you have an amazing band and a story of yourself? If the answer is yes, Songdew brings to you an amazing opportunity to get yourself featured in a UK based talent magazine - Niji Magazine!
There will be two features:
- A spotlight interview: an unlimited interview that features on the roll deck of the music page.
- A new single/album blog: perfect for an artist who is releasing a new track, EP, album.
Niji Magazine is UK’s biggest online source for emerging talent which showcases talent from all areas of the Fashion, Art and Music industry. Whatever your talent, if your work inspires them, it will inspire their readers. Niji desires to tell the world about what they’ve seen, read or heard, because if they don’t, the world will be a poorer place for it. They don't discriminate against genre, convention, popularity or experience. Their ethos have always been to provide media platform to the talented artists at affordable and in some exceptional cases for free.
Let's get you known internationally!
Songdew provides innovative promotional tools to Artists to share music, get discovered and amplify their reach. Since 2013, more than 25000+ Artists have used Songdew to connect with venues, brands, festivals, blogs, influential artists, record labels and fans in order to increase their reach and advance their careers.
|Level of Artist||College | Professional|
|Genre||World, Rock, Pop, Hiphop, Jazz, Classic, Metal, Alternative, Electronic, Folk, Blues, Metal|
- Artist will be considered only if they have at least 2 original songs uploaded and artist information on the artist Songdew Page.
- Two artists will be selected to get featured on Niji Magazine for the month of Feb 2018.
- Genre-Any, Language - English only.
- The artist will be shortlisted by the editorial team of Songdew and Niji Magazine and their decision will be final.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us