COLLEGE ROCK 2014 is the biggest ever event of its kind for colleges and gives all college bands a chance to showcase their musical talent.
Following close on the heels of the mega event for schools – S’COOL ROCK 2014 which had over 200 schools invited to participate – COLLEGE ROCK 2014 is set to be even bigger and better. If you are a part of a band that belong to any college/ university in Delhi NCR – you are eligible to participate.
The event is going to take place across the National Capital Region - Delhi with the preliminary auditions starting in the month of July. The Zonal Semi-Finals, Finals and the Mega Finals shall start in the month of August once the preliminary rounds are over.
COLLEGE ROCK 2014 shall be held in five different zones to first find the best zonal band and then the 5 zonal finalists shall be participating in the mega finals to be crowned the COLLEGE ROCK BAND OF 2014 and win the biggest prize money ever. There will be 20 different award categories to compete for.
• It is mandatory that all musicians are current college students.
• Band/group size must be at least two (2), but no more than ten (10) musical performers. No solo singers or DJ/mixers will be considered.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
Terms and Conditions
- Bands/groups selected to compete must perform three songs live, no tracking or lip syncing will be allowed.
- CREX Media & Events Pvt. Ltd. will contact each group to schedule performance times during the initial rounds. For the Mega Finals - Bands will select their performance time; the band with the most Facebook votes gets first pick.
- If Bands wish to play original songs they must provide legible lyric sheets for the original songs.
- The first band to perform will be the only band with a front-end sound check, all other bands will have a line-check only. Once performance time has been confirmed, requests for time changes will not be honoured.
- If any member of a band/group is late for their performance time, the band may choose to perform without the late member or forfeit their spot in the competition. If the whole band/group is late for their arrival time, they will be automatically disqualified…NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bands must provide all instrumentation and instrument amplification (guitar amp, base amp, etc.). A sound system (speakers/monitors), microphones and stands will be provided.
- There are no restrictions on the kind of music that can be played. All styles and genres of music are allowed.
- Respect and care must be shown for all equipment provided. “If you break it, you buy it!”
- No profane or socially unacceptable lyrics or behaviour will be tolerated. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate disqualification.
- The Management at CREX Media & Events Pvt. Ltd., reserves the right to reject any entry without citing any reasons. However – in case an entry is rejected – intimation of such rejection shall be sent in writing to the band as per the contact details provided in the Registration Form.
- Employees, their immediate family members and vendors of CREX Media & Events Pvt. Ltd. are not eligible to compete.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us