Songdew in association with SP Jain brings you an opportunity to battle with the finest upcoming bands in the country and win exciting awards. Get ready for a night of headbanging, loud music, and a line-up of exciting young talent at Clash of Bands! At one of the most happening locations in Mumbai, the stage is set for a show to remember. OJAS X is proud to present an event sure to leave you with a sore throat, aching limbs, and a smile on your face the next day; Clash of Bands!
A chance to showcase your talent and compete with the upcoming bands of the country.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
|Genre||World, Rock, Pop, Hiphop, Jazz, Classic, Metal, Sufi, Alternative, Electronic, Folk, Blues, Metal|
Bands interested should submit a video no longer than 10 minutes, and the top 8 will be selected for the final showdown.
• This is a preliminary elimination round and the Bands are required to register on our website and upload their video entries on www.youtube.com and send the links to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The duration of the video must not be more than 10 minutes. The band can cover more than one track in the video but the time limit must be adhered to
• The entire band should be represented in the video
• Teams are requested not to use instrumental tracks or any other kind of backing tracks in their video performance. Electronic tracks are allowed
• 8 shortlisted bands will be invited for the final round that will be held on SPJIMR campus
• This is the final, on campus round
• Each band has a maximum of 20 minutes including setup time. The evaluation will start as soon as the setup and sound check are over
• Covers and original compositions are equally welcome
• The bands must register all the compositions with the organizers before going on stage
Rules and Regulations
• The competition is open to all bands
• All genres are welcome
• The band can have a minimum of 3 members
• Use of any slang or obscene language will lead to disqualification
• The decisions of the judges and organizers will be final and binding and cannot be contested.
• The Terms and Conditions of participation are subject to change. The amended Terms and Conditions of entry will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website. It is the sole responsibility of the band to regularly visit the Website to stay abreast of any changes
In case of any doubt, you can contact us