Want to win a video record deal flaunting your melodious voice? Songdew in association with Ingenuity, NIIT University presents Campus Idol, the solo singing contest. Hurry up and win amazing prizes. Fest start & end date: 8th-10th March
Ingenuity is the annual techno-cultural fest of NIIT University. Since it's inception 7 years ago, Ingenuity has always believed in the concept of seamlessmess and forever endeavours to expand in all possible horizons. Putting forth an enthralling crowd of 5000+ people and 35+ events like Fashion Show, Street Plays, Dance, Music etc, Ingenuity has become the fastest growing youth fest in Delhi-Jaipur region. In past, we have had the honour of hosting several known artists like Nucleya, Candice Redding, Zakir Khan, Sahil Shah, Superfuzz, NDS and Blue(Sunburn Campus), Nina & Malika and Naalayak The band and hope to continue this journey filled with exuberance.
1. A video profile of the winner of the Contest will be created by Songdew . Songdew would based on this do editing, packaging and run the same on its TV channel, Songdew TV (which has a reach of around 40 Million Households). The estimated cost of this production and promotion is Rs 1.5 Lacs
2. 1st prize winner will be directly considered for the finale of Campus Idol powered by Songdew where the final winner will be awarded a music sponsorship of worth INR 8 Lacs by Songdew.
Participation fee of INR 200 per person will have to paid
About Campus Idol:
Campus Idol is a unique initiative by Songdew which helps in making singing competitions in colleges a highlight of the fest and brings a spotlight on its participants. For more details: https://songdew.com/campus-idol/
|Level of Artist||College|
1. Participants would be allowed a maximum performance time of 4 mins and sound check time of 1 min.
2. Song selection should be hindi bollywood / semi-classical / pop etc.
3. PURE CLASSICAL IS NOT ALLOWED.
4. A maximum of two accompanists is allowed with any participant (if the vocalist is playing any instrument he/she would be counted as an accompanist).
5. Performance would be judged on the basis of Rhythm, Harmony, Stage Presence, Song selection and Overall Performance Impact.
6. Any use of abusive words or actions shall not be entertained and will result in immediate disqualification.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us