'Symphony: The Ideal Spotlight' presents Campus Idol powered by Songdew, the solo singing competition organized during 'Passion', the annual cultural festival of IMT, Ghaziabad. Being one of the highly anticipated competitions in Northern India, it witnesses some of the best singers to be competing among themselves for the title and prizes worth INR 1,75,000.
'Passion' is the annual cultural festival of IMT Ghaziabad. Organized every year in October, Passion is one of the biggest festivals of its kind in Northern India. The festival is embarked by a footfall of more than 10,000 students from more than 100 institutions across the country. The flame of Passion has been burning for the last 17 years.
To apply for this opportunity, hit 'Click to Participate'.
Campus Idol is a unique initiative by Songdew which helps in making singing competitions in colleges a highlight of the fest and brings a spotlight on its participants. For more details: https://songdew.com/campus-idol/
|Level of Artist||College|
1. Cash Rewards and Gift Hampers.
2. Video Telecast on Songdew TV.
3. Winner of IMT Ghaziabad will be directly considered for the finale of Campus Idol where the final winner will be awarded a music sponsorship of worth INR 8 Lacs by Songdew.
- Submission of one (1) video entry through Songdew to be considered for shortlisting.
- Video submitted for shortlisting needs to be of a maximum duration of 5 minutes.
- Only participants with valid college ID cards will be allowed to participate in the final round at IMT Ghaziabad if shortlisted.
- Each participant will be given a time limit of 5 minutes to perform including soundcheck.
- Participants are expected to arrange for the background music, either in the form of an instrument or a backing track on their own.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us