Campus Idol powered by Songdew presents 'Sargam', the musical competition organized during Thomso, the annual cultural festival of IIT Roorkee. This is your chance to flaunt your gift. Here’s an opportunity to get on stage and tell your story through your flair. It’s the IITR’s premier singing contest. If you believe in yourself then come compete with the elite.You can sing or play an instrument. Just be your best self and own the stage!
Sargam is divided into 6 parts:
1. Antara (Hindi Solo Singing Competition)
2. Crescendo (Western Solo Singing Competition)
3. Duetto (Duo-Singing Competition)
4. Serenade (Solo Instrumental Competition)
5. Euphony (Group Instrumental Competition)
6. Chorus (Group Singing Contest)
For rules and judgement criteria: Click Here
How to Apply?
Register yourself as an Artist on Songdew and hit 'Click to Participate' on this opportunity.
Thomso , the Annual Cultural Festival of IIT Roorkee is a majestic three days cultural fest,recognised as one of the greatest pomp youth festivals of India.Thomso encompasses lavish history , splendid culture and a profoundly rich heritage of IIT Roorkee. Recognising this event of gigantic proportions , the Government proclaimed Thomso as the "Annual Youth Festival Of Uttarakhand " in 2005. Thomso has acquired the credentials of being the largest cultural fest of Northern India by playing host to a multitude of talented scholars and media moguls in an annual celebration of culture and intellect.
Dates: 26th-28th October, 2018
|Level of Artist||College | Professional|
|Artist Type||Vocalist | Instrumentalist|
2. Video profile of the winner of Antara will be telecasted on Songdew TV of worth INR 1,50,000
3. Winner of Antara will get an opportunity to win a record deal and a music video sponsored by Songdew of worth INR 8,00,000.
Note: To avail the rewards/prizes (2) and (3), it will be mandatory for the participants to participate in this opportunity through Songdew
- There is no restriction to any genre.
- The rules and regulations in the rulebook should be strictly followed.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us