The flagship music event of Elysium, the Big Band Theory provides an opportunity for top semi-professional across the country to battle it out for prizes worth INR 20000. A number of bands from various parts of the country and across several genres of music such as rock, metal, punk, jazz and blues, will compete for the coveted BBT winner title on the 21st February 2016. Are You Ready for the Battle? Come and enthrall us with your amazing playlist, goose bump inducing guitar riffs and energetic performances.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
|Genre||World, Rock, Folk|
1. Team Size (Min - 3 ; Max - 7)
2. All bands of Hindi genre(Indian/Rock/Fusion) can participate in the competition
3. All participants must be part of the same Undergraduate/Postgraduate full time course at a recognized university
4. An individual cannot participate in more than one Band
5. Decision of judges will be final and cannot be contested
6. No pre-recorded sequence can be played on stage
7. Participants are requested to visit our Facebook page for regular updates
8. Rules are subjected to change at the discretion of the organizers and by participating you agree to the same.
9. Duration from getting on stage for performance is 20 mins.
Ravish Chawla Rishabh Khandelwal
In case of any doubt, you can contact us