Songdew in association with Tatva'19, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi, presents Fortrock - The War of Bands. Experience the rhythm of six strings riding on the groove of four, the kick of the bass tearing through people's hearts, along with the blending vocal chords painting the canvas of music on the eardrums. Become a part of this magic of live music and create a memory for a lifetime!
Tatva, the annual management and cultural festival of LBSIM, New Delhi, promises 48 hours of non-stop entertainment and learning by engaging students in a wild and wacky weekend of revelries. The event draws participation from colleges across the country and receives the footfall of more than 2,500 students every year from more than 200+ institutions like IIMs, MDI, IMT, IMI, IIFT and many more.
Rewards and Prizes:
The winning band will have their video released over 150 digital platforms including Spotify, Saavn, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Gaana, Google Play Music, etc. and Promote the release on Songdew TV (which has a reach of around 40 Million Households), worth INR 1.5 lac
Other Prizes worth Rs. 20,000 to be won
|Level of Artist||College|
• Bands can perform any song(s) of their choice (original composition preferred)
• Bands have to send their demo (video/audio) before competition for short-listing along with registration.
• Minimum and Maximum number of band members are 3 and 8, respectively.
• Bands have to bring their own instruments; only a 5 piece standard drum-kit will be provided.
• Each band will be given 20 minutes of on-stage time (including entry, sound-check, performance and exit). After 18 minutes the band will be given a warning, and after 20 minutes the sound will be cut.
• At least one of the band members must register with a valid college-ID and all the members should bring a valid ID proof.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us