Milestone'19, BML Munjal University in association with Songdew brings an amazing chance for new and undiscovered bands to showcase their talent and win prizes worth INR 1.5 lacs.
Milestone ‘19 is the third annual Techno-Cultural and Management fest of BMU. It is a multi-faceted festival which will host a wide range of cultural and technical programs and this edition of the fest is to be hosted from 8th-10th February 2019. Throughout the three days, it will offer a platform for artists to perform, techies to prove their brilliance, speed enthusiasts to get behind the wheel, and fashion freaks to walk the ramp. Based on the success of its previous editions, the 67th Milestone ‘19 will strive to surp benchmarks for the Annual fests in India.
So hurry up and register to be a part of this extravaganza. The Final Round will take place at BML Munjal University.
Rewards and Prizes:
The winning team will have their video released over 150 digital platforms including Spotify, Saavn, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Gaana, Google Play Music, etc. and Promote the release on Songdew TV (which has a reach of around 40 Million Households), worth INR 1.5 lac
|Level of Artist||College|
Team Size: 2-10
Rounds: Final Round (at BML Munjal University)
Registration: No on-ground slots will be available, all registrations shall be online
• Inter- college participation is allowed but an individual can be a part of only 1 band
• At least 1 vocalist and 1 instrument required.
• Obscenity (at the discretion of the judges) of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate Disqualification. The time limit should strictly be followed. Participants will be penalized by judges for not doing so.
• The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
• The decision of the organizers regarding the final line-up would be final.
• All bands will be required to submit a video of their performance(s) (Preferably a YouTube link) along with the complete application at our website 67thmilestone.com.
• Based on a judged viewing of the videos, bands would qualify for the final battle.
• The maximum time limit for the final round per performance should not exceed 20 Minutes (this includes stage settings).
• Participants exceeding the time limit will be disqualified.
Judging Criteria Final Round: Quality of vocals, quality of instrumental music, tightness, synchronization, Overall impact as a band.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us