IIM Bangalore's Unmaad invites you to B-School of Rock, our flagship pro and semi-pro rock band competition!
Over the years, BSOR has grown into a veritable Mecca for pro and semi-pro bands across the country. With its vision of promoting rock music in India, BSOR in the past has been the launch pad for several bands with nation-wide appeal today. Some of these include Chromosoul, Public Issue, Inner Sanctum, Parvaaz, The DownTroddence, Clown With The Frown.
Given the reputation BSOR has established for itself in music circles, bands like Inner Sanctum and Eccentric Pendulum which had graduated to pros and stopped competing, have come out of their self-induced breaks and contended at BSOR to put their mettle to the ultimate test.
Last year’s BSOR saw entries from over 100 top bands across the country, with only a chosen few making it to the final event. This year the stakes are even higher with prizes worth INR 1,00,000 up for grabs!
The headliner act and judges of BSOR in the past have been a carefully assorted collection of artists, including heavyweight names of Blackstratblues, Karsh Kale, Thermal and a Quarter, Demonic Resurrection, and Fire on Dawson in the past. BSOR promises to be even bigger this time!
To participate, each band must submit two original compositions (or) one original composition and one cover.
|Level of Artist||Anyone|
- The contest is open to only professional and semi-professional bands
- For registering to BSOR, bands have to ensure that they have created their profile on Songdew and then confirm their participation by clicking the tab above
- While creating their band profile, bands have to ensure that they have uploaded at least two tracks on Songdew
- The final date of registration is 10th Jan 2015
- Prizes worth INR 1,00,000 - Global music release by Songdew, an EP Recording deal and features in select music magazines and websites
- The decision of organising committee at IIM Bangalore will be final
In case of any doubt, you can contact us