Step1: Upload your video and confirm interest to be telecasted or fill in the following Google Form.
Step2: Our Programming Team will perform a QC and notify you if the video meets all the criteria to be aired.
Step3: We will ask for certain details and then sign an agreement. click here to view the agreement.
Step4: Tada! The video can now be aired on TV. Our team will work on the schedule and inform you once it has been scheduled to be broadcasted.
Licensing Agreement for Music Programme
This agreement is signed between Songdew Media Pvt Ltd having its administrative office at First Floor, 45, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon- 122015 ( hereafter referred to as “Licensee” ) and ___________________________________________________ a resident of __________________________________________ (hereafter referred to as “Licensor”)
In consideration of Licensee promoting and broadcasting the Music Programme and/ or the sound recording contained in the Music Programme as mentioned in clause 1 below , hereto (“Music Programme”) ( “Consideration”) , the Licensor hereby grants to Licensee the Rights (as defined later) to the Music Programme including rights to broadcast and promote on all feeds of television channels or the website or mobile platforms owned and managed by Licensee or its affiliates across the world and for unlimited number of broadcast and the Licensor hereby expressly acknowledge the sufficiency of the Consideration towards this license to Licensee of the Rights for exploitation of the Music Programme.
1. Music Programme:
Following Music Programme(s) are covered by this agreement
Title of the Videos
2. Rights Granted:
Specifically, the rights granted above include
- The rights for transmitting, broadcasting, streaming the Music Programme Live or delayed or On Demand through any technology including but not limiting to mobile, broadband, internet, cable, DTH. IPTV or satellite (satellite television broadcasting rights).
- The rights of Licensee to distribute Music Programme as as Free service or as part of Pay Service on any of the distribution platforms mentioned above on its discretion
- The right to edit out or delete any part of the Music Programme which in its discretion does not confirm to programming code and or any other law of the country where the transmission is taking place. Licensee is also authorised to insert promotional material in between or around the Music Programme including paid advertising, if any
The above rights are provided on non exclusive basis to Licensee and are for perpetual period for any number of runs/ telecasts and or plays as the case may be.
3. Licensee would not charge any fee from Licensor towards recording, editing and or transmitting the Programme(s) on its platform or through any other distribution platform of its associates.
Licensor represents and warrants that
- It holds the exclusive unencumbered and effective rights for the Programme (s) including the underlying rights and sound recordings contained in the Programme (s) and its execution of this agreement is not prevented under any law, contract or otherwise to license the Rights contemplated herein to Licensee and that the Licensee is not required to make any additional payments to any third party for the License granted, other than the Consideration contained herein.
- There are no claims, actions pending, proceedings or threatened proceedings, affecting or concerning the Music Programme or the sound recordings contained in the Music Programme and it is not, and by executing this Agreement, it will not be in breach of any agreements or any third party rights.
- Promotion and broadcast of the Music Programme on Licensee’s distribution channel(s) is adequate consideration and includes all applicable fee, costs etc.
d. It is duly certified by CBFC for unrestricted public exhibition and would provide the copy /copies of such certificate(s) to Licensee.
5. On execution of this Agreement, the Licensor shall provide Licensee with the aforesaid Music Programme in the format as specified by the Licensee.
6. Underlying rights shall always be owned by the Licensor. Licensor undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified Licensee, its directors, employees, agents, affiliates at all times against all damages, loss, claims, demands, expenses (including legal and professional expenses) costs and liabilities that Licensee may, at any time incur, as a result of in the event of a breach of any representations/ obligations under this Agreement. In the event of any claim, the Licensor will promptly adjust, settle or defend or otherwise dispose of such claim at its sole cost.
7. Both Parties represent and warrant that there are no current, pending or threatened claims by any third party or any actions or proceedings before any court, arbitrator, administrative tribunal or governmental authority which might materially and adversely affect the business or operations of the Party, or its ability to perform its obligations under the Agreement. Licensor also indemnifies Licensee against any kind of claim by any party which may come on way of Licensees right to transmit the Music Programme in accordance with this agreement.
8. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all disputes arising out of and/or in connection with this Agreement. Any claims, differences or disputes under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved amicably failing which the same shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by both the parties Any claims, differences or disputes under or in relation to this Agreement will be referred to Arbitration in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 and the venue of arbitration will be New Delhi and the language of arbitration proceedings shall be English.